Three lists of three things…for no other reason than lists are my favorite.
Top Three Things I’ve Eaten This Week:
1. Knaus Berry Farm cinnamon buns and chocolate shake. A few weeks ago I was in Miami and waited in line for 40+minutes only to be told they were sold out. I made sure that didn’t happen this time by arriving 2 minutes after they opened Monday morning.
2. Our wedding tasting. When we first started to think about what kind of food we wanted at our wedding I immediately wanted paella. I am happy to say my wedding wish came true and come March 8th our guests will be eating a delicious seafood paella or churassco steak (aka Matt’s wedding wish)
3. Mulled wine. Since Matt and I are on a bit of a staycation the past few days, we have been partying real hard. And by partying real hard I mean drinking mulled wine on the couch while watching The Santa Clause. For the mulled wine recipe we used, click HERE. For reasons why The Santa Clause is the best Christmas movie ever, click HERE.
Top Three Staycation Activities
1. Mid-morning run on the St. Marks Trail in 60degree and sunny weather.
2. Decorating the Christmas tree…in garnet and gold, of course I am still on the hunt for the perfect tree topper so until then I will have a scandalous, topless tree.
3. Sleeping in until 7am every morning. A girl could get used to this!
Top Three Random Things
1. This quote. Don’t worry, be happy.
2. This little girl and her 911 call. Please listen to this and smile.
3. With the wedding just 93 days away (thanks, theknot.com wedding countdown!) I figured it is probably time to start looking at some invitations. After falling in love with my Save the Dates, I went back to Emily’s Etsy store to see what I could find for invitations. I then fell in love with everything and have started to plan 17 other parties just to use the adorable invitations/announcements.
Tell me three things.