This post is dedicated to Matt who has complained about each of these things on the reg for the past year. Thanks for putting up with me
1. You will always have to wait to eat your food. Bloggers cannot eat anything before they take a picture. You can wait to eat your cold food after the meal has been arranged in a way that will photograph well.
2. You will have to take pictures during the most mundane errands. Yes, millions of people go to Costco every day and do not document it. You will never know that feeling again.
3. You will no longer be the spouse/significant other/partner, you will be known as the photographer from now on. So drop whatever you were about to do and take a picture of your blogger pretending to do something.
4. Sometimes you will think that you can avoid #3. Don’t. You will just have to stand next to someone taking a selfie. That is worse.
5. It is not just the blogger that is always being photographed, you will be too. You get to enjoy all the fun of the paparazzi without any of Beyonce’s money.
6. Not only do you have to talk about things you don’t care about (ie running), you will also have to read your blogger’s posts about these things. Don’t try to skip it, they will ask you questions about today’s post during dinner.
7. Cooking meals will become an assignment. You need to take note of every spice and herb you put in your dish because your blogger will need to give her readers a reliable recipe.
8. NEVER try to come between a blogger and their iPhone. It will not end well for either party.
Does your significant other/friends/anyone tease you about your blog habits?
Did I forget any annoying blogging habits?